Friday 22 March 2013

♥ God is good ♥



This morning as I was sitting on my laptop when I received a text message from a dear friend of mine :)
Just as I finished reading the Scripture and a little more reading,  I sat my Bible beside me (as you can see remote control, glasses case .. LOL )  and within a few minutes Gracie jumped up on sofa and started with her nose to try and flip open the cover of my Bible, well I couldn't believe it I was laughing with joy and then she rested her head on the Bible and rested a while.  It was just one of those very comforting moments when you know the Lord is letting you know "everything is going to be okay"  and this verse totally confirmed to me that animals are also precious to God


Psalm 36:6

New Revised Standard Version (NRSV)
Your righteousness is like the mighty mountains,
    your judgments are like the great deep;
    you save humans and animals alike, O Lord.



♥ have a blessed weekend ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave me some kind words ♥