Sunday 22 July 2012

♥ Some more Christian gift tags ♥

I haven't been active on my blogs lately :(  having a hard time with illness.  This is a Scripture I love and I try my best to say it as often as I can remember.  When I was in hospital there was a lovely Christian lady in the next bed to me :)  and when she was feeling at her low points I used to say to her "Rebecca ... remember the wee Scripture??? ... I can do all things though Christ who strengthens me.
Philippians 4:13.  and she always smiled back and me in agreement :)
I made these today for my little shop

Blessings
Marlou ♥

1 comment:

  1. Grace - First, these are so sweet. So are the scrabble tiles you make. You should join our challenges at Stampin' Sisters in Christ. We would love to see you. Second, I'm not sure what illness you have that has hospitalized you, but I will be praying for you!
    Blessings,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave me some kind words ♥