Wednesday 2 May 2012

♥ Welcome ♥


This is my first post on my new Christian blog, so thought I would share this beautiful Scripture ... I got from this fabulous site ... Little birdie blessings .. and its a free printout :)
My aim is to share with you my life as a believer in Jesus Christ and share with you the good news.
Also share some of my Christian crafts, links, music, and encouraging words.
I hope by stopping by you will be inspired and also help encourage me too :) .... as we are all fighting a daily battle.
Some visitors to my new blog will be familiar with my other blog Scrapping with love :)  thats where
I share my passion for papercrafting (mainly cardmaking) , I also love to make jewellery and would love to develop more in sewing as I love felt and fabrics

And as my title says:
Be still and know that I am God .. Psalm 46:10

Love Marlou ♥

1 comment:

  1. I know this will become a special place for you and your followers. It will become a spiritual journal for you. I love the verse. Thanks for sharing the site where we can get it. I'll email you this weekend... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave me some kind words ♥